Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my Copper Canyon Mission trip blog! I am glad you are taking the time to read about our amazing trip! Our trip was the end of March-April 2013, but with my busy schedule, I only got it done by June. Better late then never, right?!

Just to help you out a little, I told about our trip in a number of different blog posts. You can either scroll all the way through and read all the posts or on the bar on the right hand side you will find a blog archive that provides a list of the different posts and you can click directly on those. My posts include: Heading to Guacayvo, At Guacayvo, Contruction Project, Girls' School Project, Thursday Hike, Canyon Hike to the Ruins, Services, The People in Guacayvo, and Fun Little Memories (you can also click on these titles for direct links).

Also, many of the pictures can be viewed larger, if you simply click on them.

Enjoy the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Talitha! I know this post is from summer 2013, but I just wanted to tell you that I stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed looking through your pictures and loved that you and your family went on a mission trip to Mexico. I am from Mexico (now married and living in MN, USA), and I wanted to thank you for sharing the gospel with an overlooked neighboring country! ;-) I once traveled to Haiti to share the gospel and, although I am thankful for the opportunity, I am amazed at how I didn't need to travel far... the gospel is needed in my own country, own neighborhood! Thank you, once again!

    ReplyDelete